Looking for inspiration and ideas for black painted furniture? Here are a bunch of ideas and different techniques you can use!
Get more ideas and tips for painting furniture here.
Black furniture can be a beautiful addition to any room. It can add a touch of elegance or a feeling of sophistication.
If you’re considering painting some of your furniture black, here are some ideas to get you started!
Black Painted Dresser Ideas
Painting a dresser black is a great way to give it a fresh, new look. Black is a versatile color that can be used in almost any style of decor.
- Black Vintage Farmhouse Dresser
- Black Milk Painted Dresser
- Paint Furniture Black – Everything You Need to Know
- The Best Black Furniture Paint
- DIY Slatted Wood Dresser
- How to Easily Paint Black Furniture – One of the hardest colors to get perfect!
Black Painted End Table Ideas
A black end table is a versatile piece of furniture that can add a touch of sophistication to any room.
- The End Table Makeover
- Apothecary Style Vintage Nightstands Makeover
- Rust-oleum Milk Paint Review
- How to Repair Rattan Furniture
- How to Repurpose Desks into Tall Skinny Nightstands
- DIY Black Farmhouse Nightstands from a Vintage Vanity
- Thrifted Sewing Table Makeover – Beyond Paint Review
Black Painted Buffet Ideas
When it comes to painting buffets, black can be especially striking.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are a few ideas to get you started.
Miscellaneous Black Painted Furniture
From desks, and coffee tables to cedar chests and file cabinets. Here are some more ideas for you.
- Painting a Desk Black
- Painting Furniture Black – No Topcoat!
- Black Coffee Table Makeover Idea
- Repainting Furniture from the Thrift Store |Flat File Cabinet Makeover
I hope you got some inspiration for your projects while looking through these black furniture makeovers!
Best Black Paint for Furniture
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I also may earn from other qualifying purchases with other companies or get free product to review and use. All opinions are my own.
There are a lot of black furniture paints out there, but here are our favorites.
- General Finishes Lamp Black
- Heirloom Traditions Paint Iron Gate
- General Finishes Enduro Poly in Black
- Fusion Mineral Paint Coal Black
You can also check the best matte black paint for furniture here.
Here is a list of the best paint for furniture as well, so you can pick the best paint for your project based on the look and feel you want your furniture to have.
More DIY Furniture Project Tips:
- The Best Paint Brush for Painting Furniture
- How to Paint Furniture Without Brush Marks
- How to Paint Laminate Furniture
- White Painted Dressers
Follow us on YouTube to get more tips for painting furniture.
Or share your project with us on our Facebook Group and be part of our community. See you there!