Do you have a piece of furniture in your home that you want to paint, but you have no idea where to start?
Come to our Furniture Painting 101 Workshop to learn how to paint your furniture in a fun environment!
You will learn the basics of painting furniture so you can paint your own dresser, buffet, chairs or tables with confidence.
In this Painting 101 Workshop you will learn:
- The Best Paint to Use for your Project
- How to Easily Apply the Paint
- How to Distress Furniture
- How to Glaze for an Antiqued Finish
- How to Seal the Paint for Extra Durability
- This month you will also learn how to use milk paint to get a chippy painted finish.
I will walk you through each step so you know exactly how to do it! And you can ask all your questions along the way.
All paint and supplies will be provided and there is NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. You just show up, and I’ll handle the rest!
Have a certain project in mind? Please bring photos so I can help you plan your project!
Come with your friend and family for a fun girls night out!
When: Saturday, October 5, 2019 5pm-8pm
Where: Lester-Amity Chalet
2940 Seven Bridges Rd
*Space is very limited, and pre-registration is required for each person attending.
**Payment for this class is pre-paid, non-refundable and final towards this workshop only.